1. I believe people are animals, even if we feel mentally superior to other animals and people. We are naturally omnivores, is is not healthy for us to live without meat in our diet. I will eat whatever meat I can legally eat. My favorite delicacy is Venison. I do not feel guilty for eating meat, once an animal is dead it is meat, but I will not eat family members. Pets are family, if you receive an animal in your care under the idea of companionship, this is a family member, and should be treated with the same dignity and respect as you would your own child.
2. I believe if people want to hide behind the constitution, or their religion, to use it as a weapon to get their way should be educated about such things before trying to hide behind them. I am agnostic, but I'm also american, and believe in respecting the constitution, which also means respecting other peoples beliefs and not infringing upon them unless they cause harm to themselves and others. (Hurting your feelings because they do not have the same beliefs is not harm onto others)
3. I have a low tolerance for uneducated statements and mindsets, but have gotten better at holding my tongue.
4. I support equal rights for everyone, using religion to infringe on someone elses rights is against the constitution.
5. I support our military, and feel they deserve only kindness and support on the home front, I also believe you shouldn't judge someone when you've never experienced the situations they are going through. Even if you have gone through the same experience, you're reactions and thoughts are most likely going to be different anyway.
Well, just some of my views on things, if you want to ask me questions, go ahead!
No arguments thought, please.